Saturday, August 11, 2012

New Website Design

I have just finished updating my website I've made it a bit more user friendly with links to each project on the left side, instead of having all the projects on one page. I wanted the viewer to be able to focus on each project rather than being drawn to some and missing others. I've added a 'Freelance' section to showcase some of the work that I have been doing for ELHQ.




The website can be found at www.sophieegler.com

Any feedback on the new design is greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Avoid using the meta refresh tag to create redirects for your internet site. Unfortunately using meta refresh tags is a common way for spammer web-sites so that the search engines like yahoo rank down websites that use them. Make use of a 301 redirect instead for giving visitors to a different Domain name. website Lead Generation Service

    ReplyDelete